Go Short : When NonLagMA send the signal for changing the direction to down trend (red color) and SSL is red (on 4h time frame will act as filter)
Go Long : The opposite from short (everything should be green)
- Follow the signals received only in between 6h00 GMT - 21h00GMT
- Option "AlertAfterBarClose" in SSL fast sBar should be "true"!
- Never trade against SSL fast sBar indicator color!
- For exits use following choice's:
- StepStopExpert EA
- Manually set TP60 and SL30
- NonLagMA color change
Target points Modification:
Nonlag moving average is too slow for exits so you can trade as follows: Close 3 positions at +30 pips. Close 2 positions at +60 pips. Close 1 position at +90 pips. Stop loss at -30 pips.
To wrap up, as any other system it has its pluses and minuses and it does not represent holy grail but if system is used properly and all rules are followed can have winning rate of 80-90% with very low draw down in pips.''
Download Darkonix Forex Indicators